Tuesday, March 6, 2007

KING ABDULLAH FROM SAUDI ARABIA ENJOYS HUMAN RIGHTS


Does the honeybee have any self awareness? Are we dead or alive?

As you know, I enjoy human rights, Lucy, says king Abdullah. I am afraid to sleep completely disregarding the laws of physics, Lucy. Although I ordered you to go across a mine field I have paralyzed myself with your beauty, Lucy.


Does the honeybee have any self awareness? Are we dead or alive?

You know you have me completely, Lucy. Just as things started to make sense pain and suffering were sent to you this morning, Lucy. Are you dead or alive, Lucy?

I am afraid to sleep completely disregarding the laws of you name, he says to Lucy.

As you know, I enjoy freedom of speech, Lucy. Listen to those songbirds in the distance. They all could be werewolves. I don´t want to believe this is the result of a conspiracy. There is no explanation for this. Those birds need a better way to spend their time, Lucy.


Lucy, does Lucy have any self awareness? Is she dead or alive?


NOWHEREMAN

1 comment:

Laranjina PSD said...

Lucy in the sky with nowhereman.