Tuesday, April 10, 2007

NO, MR. ROBERT MUGABE IS NOT MY FIANCÉ!





Once I was a freedom fighter. Now I fight colonialism and anti-colonialism, my friends.

I always eat an apple by candlelight because those crazy galaxies are freezing in my head, Mr. Mugabe says to his friends. Allow me to offer you some fruit, my friends. I always eat an apple by candlelight. Go ahead and talk about those crazy people who are against me, my friends.
Do they think they are too clean to be real, my friends?


I always eat an apple by candlelight because my enemies are freezing in my head.


Please, eat some fruit, my friends. Go ahead and talk about those crazy galaxies which are against me. Do they think they are too clean to be real? According to my plan, everything in the universe is in love with my mirror. You are no exception, my friends.


Once I was a freedom fighter. Now I fight colonialism and post-colonialism, my friends.


Please, eat some fruit, my friends. Now may we discuss the possibility of pretending you aren't in love with my mirror, my friends? Please, eat some fruit, my friends. Now may we discuss the possibility of pretending that those crazy galaxies out there are not Mr. Mugabe?


I always eat an apple by candlelight. While I suspect you, my friends, are you aware you will never see you again in my mirror, my friends?


My corruption is far better than yours, my friends. And what about those crazy galaxies out there? Why do they cry “No, Mr. Robert Mugabe is not my fiancé?" Have they gone crazy? Why don`t they eat apples by candlelight?

NOWHEREMAN

No comments: