Wednesday, February 21, 2007

KIM JONG-iL´S BIRTHDAY



I, Kim Jong-il, keep dreaming about riding on a comet, lads.

When I open my eyes you will see sky slowly changing from pink to gray to blue to green to yellow to Me, lads.

This is my birthday, lads. I want you to choose my love. I do it with joy because you love me, lads.

You don´t need your names, lads. Pretend to be someone else and leave your worries behind. I want you to choose my love. I do it with joy because you love me, lads.

Despite your frequent complaints, lads, my love has a very good eyesight. I just steal candy from babies, lads. This is my birthday, lads. Even as you wear your medals like chains this is also your birthday, lads.

I promise you, lads, that Snow White will seek the attention of you all, lads.

I determine that you must close you eyes and speak in tongues, lads. Just pretend to be someone else and leave your worries behind, lads.

I determine, lads, that justice has been done.

나는 너를 의 김 슬쩍 밀기il사랑한다

NOWHEREMAN

No comments: