Friday, February 16, 2007

CIA FLYING CIRCUS



I have never been lost enough to forget you, Condolezza.

Dancing soldiers with fire in their eyes are still waiting for me. They want me to have a revealing moment in the yard. This is the reason they were born.

They are comedians who like to see me suffer in Guantanamo Hotel.

Someone has a sense of fulfillment. In an unfamiliar room someone screams, everything he sees is neatly askew. He dreams and tortures. And he says close your eyes and join me in my dream of soldier at Guantanamo Hotel. You see,

the sun can't reach us and there is nothing we need.


Azores will live in the glory of Guantanamo Hotel. The moon begins to rise wonderfully, without explanation. I have never been lost engouh to forget you, Condolezza.

I have never been lost enough to forget you, George W. Bush.


My son, whom you will remember, laughs in secret and will show you his scars.


NOWHEREMAN

No comments: