Friday, July 27, 2007

AS ALLAH, I HAVE MANY NAMES



As Allah, I have many names. Gaddafi or al-Gaddafi or al-Qadhafi. They think they can tell me what to think. There is no explanation for this, for all my names live in a dream.


Once my life was a cliché. I was a colonel, a king, a warrior, a terrorist. Now I am a man of peace and have much time to read huge Haikus.


Who I am? My personal bodyguard, who is composed of 40 african women, has bathed me with their tears to improve my karma. Now they tell me I am the greatest.


As Allah, my name has 37 spellings. Gaddafi or al-Gaddafi or al-Qadhafi. Can you help me to spell my name? There is a explanation for this, because your god thinks Allah is a dream.


Who I am? My eldest son, who owns all the telecommunication companies in Libya, tells me I am the greatest. There is no explanation for this, because phones and Internet live in his dream pocket.


As Allah, I have many names. Peace or Libya or Sherlock Holmes.They think they can tell me what to think. There is a explanation for this, because Libya thinks in my dream.


Once my life was a cliché. Now I write books and make love to my personal bodyguard. Nothing I can do can hurt me anymore. Peace and love have become my obsession and tell me I am the greatest.


Who I am? The men and women I have murdered tell me I am the greatest. Nothing they can do can hurt me.
Their death didn´t change nothing, my love for them didn´t change nothing, but I`m sure my good karma will change their death into nothingness.
NOWHEREMAN

2 comments:

Nuno Filipe Domingues Ruaz Branco Ramos said...

Dear Mr. Nowhere, can you tell me again what your other names are?
Sério, Sarjeta, Sargento, Sardento, Assédio Correia, Sérgio Lamas, La-lai Lama, Proof Sorsérgio, Sérgio nem a brincar, Sérgio és Deus-Pai serás?

Pedro Sousa said...

senhuore de nenhures, ó senhor de nunoruez... tu és fruta do verão sardento digo ... ao vento... e tal... e até tens uma certa piaduska e tal... mas podias dizera algumas coisa aqui sobre o kadafi, carago!

senhoure que bai escreber um post nbo nosso blogue que inté bai estalar...